Pentair Everpure PBS-400 Drinking Water System
The high flow, high capacity model is ideal for dry kitchens, bar, food preparations, and drinking.
Finely polishes treated water to premium quality, reduces contaminants larger or equal to 0.5 micron in size including Lead, Cysts, Sediments, and Chlorine taste and odor.
- Improve Your Family's Security. Immediately, greatly reduce the number of unwanted visitors entering your premises. This includes particles and micro-organisms larger or equal to 0.5 microns in size.
- Space-Saver. Eliminate the need to store bulky water gallons.
- No Electricity Required. Pentair's Drinking Water System only requires a household water pressure of as low as 10 psi. No electricity needed.
- Safe for the Environment. With no bulbs, electricity, or plastic bottles/gallons (all of which contributes to Oil Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Production), GE's Drinking Systems help prevent Global Warming and help save our Earth.
- System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- Standard No. 42 - Aesthetic Effects
- Standard No. 53 - Health Effects
|Capacity||3 000 gal. (11 356 L)|
|Service Life||Up to 1-Year|
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron (normal)|
|Flow Rate||2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)|
|Pressure Rating||10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar)|
|Temperature||35-100° F (2-38° C)|
|Certifications||WQA & NSF ANSI Standard 42 & 53|
|Chlorine Taste and Odor||Yes|
|Dirt, Rust, & Cloudiness*||Yes|
|Mold & Algae*||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||11W x 5D x 15H in|
|Packaging Dimensions||11.5W x 6.7D x 19H in|
|Space Requirements||11W x 5D x 20H in|
|Replacement Cartridge||PBS-400 R, PS5-10 R|