- System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the reduction of:
- - Standard No. 42 - Aesthetic Effects
- - Standard No. 53 - Health Effects
- More savings with continued use, as low as Php 1.19 or Php 5.97 per water bottle, versus paying Php 35.00 per water bottle from your local Water Station.
- Improve Your Family's Security. Immediately, greatly reduce the number of unwanted visitors entering your premises. This includes particles and micro-organisms larger or equal to 0.5 microns in size.
- Space-Saver. Eliminate the need to store bulky water gallons.
- No Electricity Required. GE's Drinking Water System only requires a household water pressure of as low as 10 psi. No electricity needed.
- Safe for the Environment. With no bulbs, electricity, or plastic bottles/gallons (all of which contributes to Oil Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Production), GE's Drinking Systems help prevent Global Warming and help save our Earth.
- Change cartridge without having to turn off the water.
- Connects to refridgerators and ice makers with copper or plastic tubing.
|Filter Type||One-Stage Carbon Filter, with Quick Change Technology|
|Capacity||750 gal. (2 839 L)|
|Service Life||Up to 6-Months|
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron (normal)|
|Flow Rate||0.6 gpm (2.27 Lpm)|
|Pressure Rating||25-100 psi (1.7-6.8 bar)|
|Certifications||NSF ANSI Standard 42 & 53|
|Chlorine Taste and Odor||Yes|
|Dimensions||7.5W x 30.5H 7.5D cm|