CTS-100M, one of the Pentair Water FIltration products, works with Carbon/Fiber Block Filter System. It removes contaminants larger or equal to 0.5 micron in size. It includes CTS-100 Filter Cartridge, CTS-100M System assembled with faucet, Diverter valve with tubing and sump wrench.
- Improve Your Family's Security. Immediately, greatly reduce the number of unwanted visitors entering your premises. This includes particles and micro-organisms larger or equal to 0.5 microns in size.
- Space-Saver. Eliminate the need to store bulky water gallons.
- No Electricity Required. Pentair's Drinking Water System only requires a household water pressure of as low as 10 psi. No electricity needed.
- Safe for the Environment. With no bulbs, electricity, or plastic bottles/gallons (all of which contributes to Oil Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Production), GE's Drinking Systems help prevent Global Warming and help save our Earth.
- Internal laboratory tested according to NSF/ANSI Standards.
|Material||Carbon/Fiber Block Filter|
|Capacity||6 000 gal. (22 680 L)|
|Service Life||Up to 9-Months|
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron (normal)|
|Flow Rate||1.70 gpm (6.44 Lpm)|
|Pressure Rating||21-65 psi (1.5-4.5 bar)|
|Temperature||40-170° F (4.4-76.7° C)|
|Certifications||*Internal laboratory tested according to NSF/ANSI standards.|
|Chlorine Taste and Odor||Yes|
|Dimensions||23W x 34H x 23D cm|
|Replacement Cartridge||CTS-100M R|