Pentair CTD-104M Counter Top System
The Two Stage Counter Top Filtration System works with Carbon/Fiber Block Filter, and it's Fibredyne Carbon Block Technology also offers up to two times chlorine taste and odor reduction and dirt-holding capacity of traditional blocks. Reduces contaminants larger or equal to 0.5 micron in size, including sediments, cysts, and Lead).
1st Stage: Pre-filtration - Effective chlorine taste and odor removal while offering excellent sediment reduction capabilites
2nd Stage: Post-filtration - A unique media filter that attaches powdered activated carbon onto s cellulose-free synthetic fiber matrix
- Improve Your Family's Security. Immediately, greatly reduce the number of unwanted visitors entering your premises. This includes particles and micro-organisms larger or equal to 0.5 microns in size.
- Space-Saver. Eliminate the need to store bulky water gallons.
- No Electricity Required. Pentair's Drinking Water System only requires a household water pressure of as low as 10 psi. No electricity needed.
- Safe for the Environment. With no bulbs, electricity, or plastic bottles/gallons (all of which contributes to Oil Consumption and Carbon Dioxide Production), GE's Drinking Systems help prevent Global Warming and help save our Earth.
- Internal laboratory tested according to NSF/ANSI Standards.
|Capacity||2 500 gal. (9 450 L)|
|Service Life||Up to 9-Months|
|Micron Rating||0.5 micron (normal)|
|Flow Rate||0.05 gpm (0.19 Lpm)|
|Pressure Rating||21-65 psi (1.5-4.5 bar)|
|Temperature||40-170° F (4.4-76.7° C)|
|Certifications||*Internal laboratory tested according to NSF/ANSI standards.|
|Chlorine Taste and Odor||Yes|
|Dimensions||33W x 50H x 38D cm|
|Replacement Cartridge||CTS-104M R, PS5-10C|