Pentair PNR-SFT-1-1035-56SEM Water Softener
Having problems with your water?
- Do you see spots and film on dishes and bathtubs?
- Is the pipelines of your house clogged?
- Do you feel your hair to be sticky and look dull?
- Or does the water taste slightly bitter?
A Water Softener is the treatment you need in your water. Protect your home with softened water to prolong the lifespan of pipes and home appliances from scale buildup and clogging.
Have peace of mind, knowing your system will bring you years of treated water use and enjoyment.
Cabinet Type Water Softener.
* Sleek and compact appliance style design.
* Designed for mineral tanks up to 10' x 35' tall.
* Direct access to electronic functions with integrated face plate.
* Blow-molded cabinet with injection-molded cover and salt lid.
* Brine compartment and valve are easily accessible under removable cover.
* Large salt opening with easily detached snap-fit lid.
* Foam baffle protects electronic from brine vapors.
* Molded features at top and bottom of cabinet hold mineral tank in place.
* Integral side handles allow easy installation and positioning.
* Space saving footprint.
|Media Tank Size (in)||10W x 35H|
|Valve Model||Fleck 5600 SEM|
|Resin Volume (L)||30|
|Salt Storage (kg)||50|
|Rated Operating Pressure (psi)||20 to 85 psi (1.38-5.86 bar)|
|Rated Operating Flow Rate (m3/h)||1.2 to 1.5 m3/h (5.4-6.5 gpm)|
|Drain Flow Rate (gpm)||2.4|
|Operating Water Temperature (°C)||2°C to 43°C|
|Service Connection Size (in)||1” BSP|
|Drain Connection Size (in)||1/2”|
|Recharge Connection Size – Brine (in)||3/8”|
|Power Supply (V/Hz)||24V / 50~60Hz|
|Installation Space Requirements (in)||13L x 22.5W x 44.5H|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||43|